Friday, August 28, 2009

9/12 D C RAlly

My high school senior granddaughter, Hannah & I are going to be traveling by bus from Delaware, Ohio with a group to the Big Tea Party Rally in Washington DC for Sept. 12, 2009. I knew I had to participate and was very happy when she said she would go with me. We leave Friday morning and return Sunday night. Her Dad is arming her with a good video cam, so we are hoping to make our own personal documentary of this historical event. Timely for her college application too.

A caning student recently surprised me with a gift card to BBB where I found a rolling Ohio State cooler, perfect for this trip. Again, thank you Nancy! You will be apart of this trip too. Bill O'Reilly shop-on -line has been perfect for two stainless thermal drinking containers, "No Spin" caps & "Bold & Fresh" T-Shirt. Also ordered two T-Shirts with our traveling group logo for Sat. march.

I want all to know that The FLag Lady of Columbus, Ohio has donated a very large flag for this rally. All Ohioans will try to gather together near it. Other states are encouraged to do the same.

SInce I am home all day, most everyday, I follow the news of our country, sometimes too much. I love American History. I respect our founding fathers for their courage & forethought to get America organized. I believe in the Constitution. We are a work in progress everyday of our lives, individually and together as a nation.

But special interest groups, politics and now radical thinking is trying to overpower this republic, destroy ( over tax & over regulate, downright control) enterprising business and individual positive, creative energy. This is not why we were first organized 200 plus years ago.

Today's entire leadership (? ) (would a true one please stand up?) needs to be challenged, to stop the current far swinging to the left AND BEGIN a steady swing back to the center.

Every "CITIZEN" should have opportunity and rights via education and respect--- to fulfill their own dream, taking responsibility for their own decisions. And so our story continues----history in the making. God Bless each of us and America for the future of our children and children's children.

No comments: