Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Peerless Rattan now in Michigan 10/24/07

After three exceptionally nice days of above average temperatures, to pack Peerless Rattan for it's move to Michigan, the final drive, halfway meeting point, Findlay, Ohio, was a trip in the rain. But the transfer was finalized as planned & P R LLC is now open for business in MI. Ed brought his friend Bill to share the driving. Cindy was with their daughter, having her second baby. Congratulations on grandchild #4-- Malachi !!

Peerlessrattan.com website is online & about to be up and running completely very soon. Took a 3 way phone call to make it happen the night before, but, we did make it happen.

I'm now busy paintng & rearranging my studio open spaces with chairs in progress & compeleted ones both for customers & some I've picked up myself & re done--for sale. I favor rockers & children's sized items to have available for interested customers.

My current project is a rattan bentwood rocker seat. Couple had new baby this week. Must get it done for them for delivery tomorrow morning. Rattan groove is very deep & wide. Good for the support of the pressed cane replacement, but time comsuming to remove.

Interesting( to me) that I first went into business on Oct. 24, 1991. Also my oldest son's birthday. Happy Birthday Charlie!!

No comments: